Monday, November 24, 2008

Essay 2 Reflection

When writing this essay, I experienced a few changes. The first of which being I was much more comfortable writing in my own voice. I had trouble transitioning from my old writing rules to the new on essay number one, but this essay was exceedingly less bumpy.

However I was not as proud of this paper as I was my last. Even though my last paper received a horrible score, it was one of the best things I had written in a very long time. And while my voice was stronger in this essay, I feel I had much less support and overall content then my last. It got to the point where I had to just buckle down and finish, whereas my last essay I always had something to write about. Even writing this reflection on this essay is hard for me.

But in the end I came out with a finished product that was in my opinion not horrible but far from the best thing I have ever written. I am certainly glad to be done with it, but still excited with the fact that my voice is growing stronger the more I write.

No comments: